The mission of the Ladies Auxiliary is to unite and inspire all women of the parish with spiritual opportunities, promote fellowship and Christian service through projects that benefit our parish and the surrounding community, and build bonds of friendship through social activities.
The Ladies Auxiliary meets monthly (September – December & March – June) in the Parish Center, unless noted otherwise. Please check the bulletin for particular meetings and events.
Meetings may include a planned program with a speaker or other activity and planning for service activities.
All women of the parish are welcome and encouraged to join.
Annual Projects include:
- Church Bazaar – First Saturday in November
- Fish Dinners – One Friday in Lent
- Children’s Easter Egg Hunt – Holy Saturday morning
- Women’s Retreat – This year’s retreat will be March 18, 2023 at the McGlinn Center at Alvernia University. More information will follow in February.
Service Activities include:
- Supporting local needy families during Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Local hospitality needs
- Managing the Weis/Giant Certificate Fund Raising Program
President – Roberta Porambo
Vice-President – Arlene Bonanni
Secretary – Sandy Heath
Treasurer – Rosemarie Reimert