The Ladies Auxiliary meets every first Tuesday (Sept.-Dec. & March-June) at 6:30 pm in the Parish Center, unless noted otherwise. Please check the bulletin for particular meetings and events.
Meetings may include a planned program with a speaker or other activity and planning for service activities.
All women of the parish are welcome and encouraged to join.
Annual Projects include:
- Church Bazaar – First Saturday in November
- Fish Dinners – First two Fridays of Lent
- Children’s Easter Egg Hunt – Holy Saturday morning
- Women’s Retreat
Service Activities include:
- Supporting local needy families during Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Local hospitality needs
- Managing the Weis/Giant Certificate Fund Raising Program
President – Roberta Porambo
Vice-President – Arlene Bonanni
Secretary – Sandy Heath
Treasurer – Rosemarie Reimert